Terms & Conditions
Privacy and Security / Registration / Who can purchase / Orders / Pricing policy / Taxes and duty / Acceptance of your order / Payment / Insurance and delivery / Tracking your order / Returns and exchanges / Faulty goods / Refunds / Non refundable goods / Information on the website / Trademarks
- PRIVACY & SECURITY
- WHO CAN PURCHASE
- The purchase of merchandise through www.go-british.co.uk is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts with GB in accordance with English law. GB does not make any warranty or representation that information on the website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction (other than Great Britain). To make purchases you must register and provide personal details such as your real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, when ordering items, you will be required to provide payment details and you represent and warrant that the payment details you provide on ordering are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing information provided. The Site is available only to individuals and others who meet the GB terms of eligibility, who have been issued a valid credit card by a bank acceptable by GB, whose applications are acceptable to GB and who have authorized GB to process a charge or charges on their credit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase. GB reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address. By making an offer to purchase merchandise, you expressly authorize us to perform credit checks and, where GB feels necessary, to transmit or to obtain information (including any updated information) about you to or from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your credit-card number or credit reports (including credit reports for your spouse if you reside in a community property jurisdiction), to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorization and to authorize individual purchase transactions.
- G.B Luxury Limited offers products for sale that are in stock but occasionally, however, we may be waiting for shipments from our designer suppliers or we can make a special order for our customers in which case we will inform in the products page. Consequently you may from time to time be given the possibility of making an Advance Payment for certain items that you are making an Advance Purchase. This will ensure that you receive this item in priority once designer stock has been delivered to GB. We will only take Advance Purchase orders for stock that has been scheduled for delivery by a designer/supplier. In order to make an exclusive order to a designer/supplier on your behalf, we must receive an advance payment unless we have an agreement with the designer/supplier that they will provide the product/service to you directly, which case you will be bond to the supplier’s Terms and Conditions of sale. Your rights regarding Advance Purchase are the same as those for any other purchase at www.go-british.co.uk; alternatively you may simply choose to register your email address for notification of arrival of the selected merchandise not held in stock. Items received into stock may be pre-allocated to satisfy Advance Payment orders and customers making Advance Payments will receive items in priority to customers on the Waiting List or customers ordering through the website for immediate delivery. Please be aware that we may be unable to deliver selected Advance Payment merchandise due to production problems or quality check issues identified when we receive an order into stock. In these circumstances we will notify you by email and refund the Advance Payment to your credit card within 10 days of being advised that merchandise has become unavailable. If you have registered your email address for notification of the arrival of a specific product featured on our website, we will attempt to notify you by email within 24 hours of the product becoming available on the site. Please note that on occasion certain products that are in particularly high demand will sell out during this period.
- PRICING POLICY
- Prices shown on the site are in GBP and are inclusive of VAT. The GBP price of a product displayed on the website at the time the order is accepted will be honored. The final price will always be in GBP. Customers buying from outside the UK will also incur carriage costs and any duties levied by the jurisdiction to which you have specified delivery. If you are a customer whose credit card is not denominated in Sterling (GBP), the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your credit card company processes the transaction. We are unable to offer price adjustment on items originally purchased on any special promotion.
- TAXES & DUTY
- Prices on www.go-british.co.uk include UK VAT for all EU customers. For Customers outside the EU, we deduct UK VAT, but you will have to pay any import duties and taxes where applicable. The shipping company will contact you and inform the amount to be paid prior delivering the goods. You must agree to pay Duty and Taxes prior buying in this website to ship outside the EU.
- ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order.. Unless you cancel your order, acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and GB will be perfected when we dispatch the goods to you. The sale contract is therefore concluded in London, England and the language of the contract is English. We reserve the right not to accept your order if we are unable to obtain authorization for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set-out above. Furthermore, we may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any merchandise from this website whether or not that merchandise has been sold; removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
- Payment can be made by Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Delta, Maestro debit card and PayPal. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon receipt of your order by GB. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours. All transactions are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer or PayPal. If the issuer of your payment card or PayPal refuses to authorize payment to GB, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. We take all reasonable care to make our website as secure as we can make it. All credit card transactions on this site are processed using SagePay and PayPal, both secure online payment gateways that encrypt your card details in a secure host environment. We will not store your credit card details on our systems for extra security. These details will be fully encrypted and only used to process card transactions at each time. To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure GB uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and is fully PCI compliant. Furthermore, we will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from this website.
- INSURANCE AND DELIVERY
- GO-BRITISH insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (a gift, for example) then you accept that evidence of a signature at that delivery address or Post Office is evidence of delivery and fulfillment by GB and transfer of responsibility in the same way. Non-UK Customers can only receive the purchase at their home address where the credit card used to purchase the goods is registered. A non-UK customer may purchase items on this website and request delivery in the UK providing he can prove he is the credit card holder. In these cases we may request copy of the credit card used to purchase the goods, proof of billing address and ID if necessary. A signature will be requested when delivering the goods. The delivery address can be a residence, a hotel (providing that the hotel can confirm that the customer is staying there during the time we deliver the goods) or at a company where the customer works in the UK. Non-UK Customers who buy products to be shipped abroad must be aware of not buying products that we advise on our website that cannot be shipped to their country due to customs restrictions.
- TRACKING YOUR ORDER
- You will receive tracking instructions by email once your order has been dispatched.
- RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
UK and NON-UK Customers may return items for a full refund, store credit or exchange except for food, beauty products and pierced earrings due to hygiene conditions. Customers must request a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) via email firstname.lastname@example.org giving the order number and the reason for returning. Customers must request the RMA to return items within 7 current days of receipt and should be returned to the address below using recorded delivery via Royal Mail or your own preferred courier. We cannot take responsibility for items lost without a proof of delivery and the item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
Items should be returned within 7 days of receiving your RMA number. GO-BRITISH will not accept returns outside of the above time frame other than for faulty garments, and will not accept returns without being previously contacted and an RMA issued, returns will not be accepted for items that have been worn or where the tags, authenticity cards, dust bags, cases and product information are not received. If the product came with a Go-British luxury gift box it must be returned as well in perfect conditions otherwise a charge of £5.00 will be deducted. Goods shipped within the UK using the free delivery option will have a £5.00 charge deducted. Preferable ship the products back to GB using it’s original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. We cannot accept any liability for damages occurred in transit, therefore please make sure you ensure the goods you are returning. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to you.
Please send all items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
Address for Returns:
Go-British, Unit 202, 405 Kings Road London, SW10 0BB, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8144 7378
- FAULTY GOODS
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If you would like to exchange a faulty item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. GO-BRITISH team checks all items thoroughly prior to sending every order; we advise customers to also check garments on receipt prior removing any product information/identification. GB will only accept returned goods that are in the same condition as at time of release from our depot in its original undamaged and unmarked gift box. GO-BRITISH will refund the original credit card used for the purchase within 5 working days of receiving the returned item(s), further to the normal quality checks and confirmation that all identification and original packaging are returned and not damaged. The refund includes the full value of the items returned, including UK sales taxes, but excluding shipping costs.
- Your refund will be credited to the original purchaser's credit card within 7 working days. If your order has been sent to a destination outside the EU, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through GO-BRITISH. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
- NON REFUNDABLE GOODS
- We are unable to accept returns or to exchange any beauty products or food in order to protect customers from alterations in the products. LINGERIE and SWIMWEAR must be returned with the protective tape otherwise it will not be acceptable.
- INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
- Whilst every effort is made to provide as much accurate as possible information to you, it shall not be construed as advice. All information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You and your company rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know. Neither GB nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) ("information") and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. GB reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website.
- The trademarks, names, logos and service marks displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of G.B Luxury Limited. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of GB.